An Intimate Bed & Breakfast in Rhinebeck, New York
The Primrose Hill…..
Just minutes from Omega Institute
Picture yourself spending a leisurely getaway in one of two beautifully appointed guest rooms each with private bath in a traditional two-story country style home. The house is located on a private 3 acre setting in the scenic Primrose Hill area of Rhinebeck.
Wake up pampered to a hearty country breakfast, complete with fresh fruit, juice, home baked goods, and your choice of several delicious entrees. All lovingly prepared by your hosts and served on fine china in a sunny and cheery dining room. Enjoy comfortable bedrooms a beautiful dining room, the spacious wrap around front porch, or the shaded rear deck and the grounds.
We are available by phone 9 am to 10 pm 7 days a week if you have any difficulty booking a room. (845) 663-6997
Rooms & Rates
at The Primrose Hill Bed and Breakfast
- Queen Size Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bath amenities & hair dryer
- Iron & board
- Large closet
- TV’s and VCR in room
- Cable TV
- DVD players with selection of movies
- Wireless Internet
- Access to refrigerator and common kitchen
- Access to washer and dryer
- Keurig and tea maker in kitchen
- Access to pool and porches
- Wine glasses and opener
Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) $180 + 12.125% tax
Weekends (Fri-Sun) $195 +12.125% tax
All Nights $165 + 12.125% tax
This room is decorated in a way to inspire creative thoughts. A vaulted ceiling, large oval topped windows and a beautiful 4 poster canopy bed will allow you to relax and help draw out your thoughts in a peaceful and quiet setting.
Local Activities in
Dutchess County, NY
During your stay or before you start your vacation please let Karen and I help you with reservations or plan your activities. We have over 35 years experience as residents of Dutchess County and are familiar with the many activities available.
During your stay you might start with a walking tour of the historic village of Rhinebeck only 4 miles away, visit the quaint village stores and then enjoy an evening out at one of many highly acclaimed area restaurants, many with Culinary Institute owners and chefs.
Colleges, Historic sites, Wineries, the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome are close by. Perhaps pamper yourself or partner at “I Kneaded This”. A warm and friendly Spa environment conveniently located within Rhinebeck Village.
Primrose Hill is located just 10 minutes from the historic village of Rhinebeck. Notice the building facades. The village officials make every effort to preserve the historic look of the area. The village is home to over 20 restaurants and a dozen great shops that are locally owned and operated.
Please visit the Rhinebeck Chamber of Commerce to view a complete list of currently scheduled area events.
The scenic Hudson Valley
A view across one of the many historic Hudson Valley estates in the Rhinebeck/Red Hook area. You can see the Catskill Mountains in the background.
Restaurants in Rhinebeck, NY
and Surrounding Areas
Family Activities in and around
Rhinebeck, New York
Colleges & Cultural Activities
in Dutchess County, NY
150 Lake Dr
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Annandale-On-Hudson, NY 12504
124 Raymond Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
3399 North Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
30 Campus Rd
Annandale-On-Hudson, NY 12504
661 Route 308
Rhinebeck, N.Y. 12572
By Artist Miranda
Miranda is the owner’s granddaughter and has been a talented artist for years.
She started teaching an art class when she was just 14. The watercolor was her first attempt in that medium and
the Phantom reflects her fascination with that play and the characters.
Wellness & Healing
Theresa Palmer LMT
6454 Montgomery St.
Rhinebeck, N.Y. 12572
Call 845-337-1266 to schedule an appointment.
Order Gift Certificates for your next visit to Rhinebeck.
PRIMROSE HILL BED & BREAKFAST
Reservations & Policies
Please take a moment to review our policies below.
- Two-night minimum stay May 1st thru November 30th. However call and inquire, we are flexible on that policy based on our bookings. No minimum nights stay December 1st thru April 30th.
- We require a deposit of 50% in order to guarantee your reservation with the balance due upon checkout. If payment is by check, we must receive the check within 7 days to hold your reservation. We accept major credit cards, debit cards, cash, personal checks or traveler’s checks
- Our cancellation policy is as follows: If a reservation is cancelled 30 days or less from your stay date a fee equal to one nights booking is charged. Cancellations 14 days or less from your stay date forfeit any refund. Cancellations more than 30 days from your date of stay are refunded minus a $50.00 handling fee.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. If you plan to arrive later than that, please call. Check-out time is 11 am.
- We do not allow pets.
- We are also not set up to accommodate children, so please call to discuss.
- We don’t allow smoking in the rooms or anything lit such as candles or incense.
ADA Website Compliance Policy
- 567 Ackert Hook Road
- Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- (845) 663-6997
- Owners: Dave & Karen O’Riley
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility Features
This inn’s website for Primrose Hill Bed and Breakfast is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support